27th May 2012, 04:25 PM
Mudasir physics

Can I get admission in AMU for BSc(Hons) Physics with 82% overall and 95% in Physics?

Can i get surely admission in amu for bsc(hons) physics with 82% overall nd 95% in physics

8th September 2012, 06:05 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Can I get admission in AMU for BSc(Hons) Physics with 82% overall and 95% in Physics?

Aligarh Muslim University was establised in 1875. The University has a campus spread over 467.6 hectares of land. It has a student strength of around 30000 students studying in various streams. It is recognised by the UGC of India.

Aligarh Muslim University has Maulana Azad Library is regarded as second largest University Library of Asia with more than 11.5 lakh books/documents. The University has well equipped Computer Centre with Internet Services available 24 Hours, 7 days a week.

The University attracts students from all over the world, especially Africa, West Asia and South East Asia. The language taught here includes English, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Persian, Sanskrit, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Kashmiri, French, Turkish, German and Russian. The medium of instruction is primarily English

Departments:-

Department of Urdu
Department of Chemitry
Department of Mathematics
Department of Physics
Department of Architecture
Department of Law
Department of Business Administration
Department of Electronics Engineering
Department of Computer Engineering
Department of Electrical Engineering
Centre for Petroleum Studies

Colleges Affiliated to Aligarh Muslim University:-

J. N. Medical College
Zakir Husain College of Engineering and Technology
A. K. Tibbiya College
Sir Ziauddin Dental College
Abdullah Women's College

Aligarh Muslim University Admission 2012:-

M.Phil / Ph.D Admission 2012:-

The Candidate should fill Online Application form Latest by 05-01.2012 availabe on the Controller's office.
The Application from must reach the concerned officer on or before 12.01.2012 till 5.00 pm

Eligibility:-He/ She has obtained the masters degree or its equivalent recognized by the University in a subject relevant to proposed field of research with not less than 55% marks in the aggregate or its equivalent CPI/ CGPA / NAG, and has also obtained the Bachelor's degree or its equivalent recognized by the university with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate or its equivalent.
so you can get AMU since you score good percentage.
7th June 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in AMU for BSc(Hons) Physics with 82% overall and 95% in Physics?

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ASUTOSH COLLEGE FOR BSC CHEMISTRY WITH 88 IN CHEMISTRY,85 IN MATHEMATICS AND 81% OVERALL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?