25th May 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Anna University after scoring 70% in 12th?

sir ihave got 70% in 12th so wht i can get admisson in anna university..any chances for admission ther

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance of admission in anna university after scoring 91% marks in 12th and a rank under 2 Lakhs?
  2. Will I get Measi or Anna University after scoring 86.66% in 12th and 92 in NATA?
  3. Will I get admission in Annamalai University after scoring 51% in 12th with 48% in PCM?
  4. How to get admission in Anna University after scoring 99% in groups?
  5. Can I join Anna University after scoring a good rank in AIEEE?
  6. Which are the colleges under Anna University that I can get after scoring 174 cutoff?
  7. Will I get admission in Anna University after scoring 193 cutoff?
  8. Can I get admission in any government college under Anna University after scoring 39.8 marks in TANCET M.E?
  9. Am I eligible for admission in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication under Anna University after passing 12th with 48% marks?
  10. Will I get admission in Anna University, Chennai after scoring 49.286 in TANCET?
  11. can I get a seat in Anna University after scoring 179 cutoff in 12th board exam?
  12. Will I get admission in Anna University after scoring 243 cutoff? I belong to OC
  13. Any chance to get admission in Anna University after scoring 978 marks in AP state board exam?
  14. Is there any chance for me to join Geo Informatics group in Anna University after scoring 157 cutoff marks in 12th?
  15. Which engineering college under Anna University can I get after scoring a cutoff of 164.75 in BC caste?
  16. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  17. Anna university admission for students in Mumbai? where to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET? -- [New]
30th August 2011, 11:49 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in Anna University after scoring 70% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ihave got 70% in 12th so wht i can get admisson in anna university..any chances for admission ther

Information Regarding Admission in Anna University.

INCOMPLETE QUESTION I think that your question is incomplete because you not mention the course name for which you want to know about the admission procedure in Anna University.

So, please mention the course name in the question. Without course name i am confusing to reply that for which course you want to know about admission procedure. I advise you to visit the official website of Anna University. :- http://www.annauniv.edu/index.php

Regards
~Mukul~
30th August 2011, 11:53 PM
rana2011
Banned

I advise you to visit the official website of Anna University:- [URL="http://www.annauniv.edu/index.php"]

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 12:16 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You have not mention that in which field you want to take admission..

So, mention the course first.. Then we can suggest you properly..

If you want to take admission in B.tech course then you must have pass the 12th with science stream and you have to appear in state CET exam.. Depending on the score in that exam you will get a chance to take admission in Anna University..

So, it will be better to mention the course in which you want to take admission..
All the best..
31st August 2011, 12:21 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you have not for which course admission you are looking for with after scoring 70% in 12th.

see, if you are interested about engineering then you have to give entrance test.

otherwise, for general study purpose admission very good percentile is required.

all the best........
31st August 2011, 01:28 AM
NEIL6

Dear, your question is incomplete .You haven't mention the course for which you wanna to

ask. So you should visit the Anna university official website for further information:-

www.annauniv.edu
31st August 2011, 01:32 AM
NEIL6

Dear, your question is incomplete .You haven't mention the course for which you wanna to

ask. So you should visit the Anna university official website for further information:-

www.annauniv.edu
31st August 2011, 08:40 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

hi dear,
please mention the name of the desired course in which you are intersted to take addmission.
2nd June 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed my 2(cbse) with 72% in bio science.l like to get an admission at anna university for B.tech course.what all steps i need to follow
2nd June 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering colleges in chennai can I get under Anna University after scoring 70 in SC caste?
2nd June 2012, 12:05 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Well there are lots of colleges under Anna university and the eligibility criteria to get into different colleges for different courses are not the same. So you see for us to answer your question properly its very important to know about the course you are talking about and also the college. Rewrite the same question here in this thread and we will answer this for you.
15th August 2012, 08:47 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

yes sure you can get admission in anna university after scoring 70% in 12th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?