4th May 2011, 03:13 AM
sohel013

Can I get admission in any good engineering college for computer or electrical engineering after scoring a rank between 1 Lakh to 1.6 Lakh in AIEEE?

Can I get admission in any good engineering college
for computer or electrical
Engineering after scoring
rank in between 1lakh to 1.6lakh , in AIEEE

Related Questions:
23rd March 2012, 02:56 AM
venkatragha1

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good engineering college for computer or electrical engineering after scoring a rank between 1 Lakh to 1.6 Lakh in AIEEE?

Hello dear,
1-1.5 lakh is an avg score but i think no deemed university or any other reputed college or institute is giving such an offer..........so, don't worry hope for the best!!!!!!
29th May 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good engineering college for computer or electrical engineering after scoring a rank between 1 Lakh to 1.6 Lakh in AIEEE?

can i get a good goverenment college in chandigarh after getting 200 marks in AIEEE ???
31st May 2012, 03:03 PM
saurav saraff

Well that is a really poor rank get admission into the government coll.But you surely have a good chance in other private engineering coll. like Amity University,Noida;Lovely Professional University,Punjab;Sharda University,Noida.All of these coll. have great infrastructure & they give a good world exposure.Else if you want to join govt coll you can take a break for a year and then again try next year.
12th June 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

WHICH COLLEGES I EXPECT TO GET ON A RANK OF 110000 IN AIEEE 2012
20th June 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

can i get any govt. coll. in punjab after scoring 113086 in aieee? i want to know about engeering coll. under upsee?
1st July 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i have a worry that iam good in studies but due to not taking the eamcet coaching i have got 1lak rank. pls i want to study in good college
1st July 2012, 07:18 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

It is tough to make it to the top NIT's or the top government or private colleges for that matter as they demand for much better rank than this. But still you can try for the average private colleges. Make sure you gather enough information about your colleges' faculty members and placement records before going ahead with that college. Don't rush into things like that. Choose wisely.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?