3rd May 2010, 07:30 PM
ravi gaur

Can I get admission in any institute after scoring -6 in AIEEE and 42 marks in IIT JEE?

i got -6 marks about in aieee soo is i get admmns in any good institute.if not than tell what can dooo now...........and 42 marks in i.i.t.....:

20th August 2011, 12:31 PM
gajendra_3

Default Re: Can I get admission in any institute after scoring -6 in AIEEE and 42 marks in IIT JEE?

No You Have No Chance To Get Into Neither In Any Institue Of IIT Nor Aieee You Can Only Go For Direct Admission Process Available In GLA Mathura And CSE JHansi.And Many More Institutions
20th August 2011, 05:57 PM
keertipurwar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in any institute after scoring -6 in AIEEE and 42 marks in IIT JEE?

its is not a good score for take admission on good institution. so u do hard work.and score the good mark.if you manage high admission fees of private institutions. you take admission in this way also.
21st August 2011, 09:40 AM
Indrajit1978

I suggest you to do hard work and appear for the same in coming year. Because I do not think that with such a score you will be getting an institute or if you also get one then your future will not be so bright. In addition to this also see the marks you have got at 12. Because this mark also matters a lot when you go for placement.
9th April 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

which college i will get after scoring 60-70 marks in iitjee ad1
13th July 2012, 03:30 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi !!!

I am sorry to say that you have such a miserable score in both exams..but don't worry
As you have scored less in AIEEE you are not permitted for filling up choices..

My advice is that you don't drop this year

And take admission in other colleges like Amity ( Direct admission process just interview)
KIIT ( want some 70% in +2 )

Like wise many other private colleges are there in which you can get admssion for sure.

But don't drop because it would not be in favour of you

All the best..!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?