20th July 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any MBBS college of AP?

sir i have not given exam of EAMCET. can i get admission in any mbbs college of andhra pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  3. How to get admission for MBBS? I have scored 373 marks out of 720 in AIPMT
  4. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  5. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  6. How to take admission in government college for MBBS? I am a 12th standard student
  7. Which college to consider for admission for MBBS course?
  8. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  9. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  10. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  11. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  12. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  13. Can I get admission in any MBBS college of AP?
  14. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK?
  15. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  16. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  17. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  18. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
15th September 2016, 10:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any MBBS college of AP?

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. But now admission in Andhra Pradesh in MBBS course is not done on basis of EAMCET but on rank secured in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. As per Supreme Court latest order, NEET is only entrance examination for admission of candidates into MBBS and BDS course.

Without qualifying in this examination, you cannot get admission in MBBS course in any college of India. You will have to apply for this examination and clear this examination with good rank in order to get admission in MBBS. Eligibility criteria for this examination is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and minimum of 50% marks is required for this exam.
16th September 2016, 12:17 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any MBBS college of AP?

From 2016, All medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh as well as other state government medical college will take admission on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This is order of Supreme court for admission in MBBS and BDS courses.

You can not get admission in MBBS without NEET scorecard. You must apply for NEET exam and clear it next year to get admission in different medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh and other state government medical colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?