18th July 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh College after doing 12th from Chandigarh with 57.6 marks

i have done my +2 from chandigarh with 57.6 mraks. Can i get admission in b.com in chandigarh college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  2. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  3. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  4. In which college can I get admission for B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 67% in 12th exams?
  5. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  6. Can I get admission in Chandigarh university after scoring 66% marks in 12th?
  7. Can I get admission in Chandigarh University after scoring 66% marks in 12th?
  8. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh College after doing 12th from Chandigarh with 57.6 marks
  10. Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh after completing 12th with 82.4% marks
  11. Can i get admission in any college of Chandigarh after my 12th with 45% marks?
  12. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  13. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  14. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  15. Can I get admission in S.D college Chandigarh or M.C.M college Chandigarh? Do I have any chances in 1st or 2nd cut off list? I've passed 12th std with 91.4% marks in commerce
  16. Can I get admission in DAV School Chandigarh having 51.6% in 12th Haryana Board? -- [New]
  17. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
  18. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
13th June 2013, 03:20 PM
nis_exam

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh College after doing 12th from Chandigarh with 57.6 marks

Hi friend,

>>>Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Bcom

>>>As you have completed 12th so now you can pursue for graduation

>>>Even though you are a science student then also you are eligible to do Bcom

>>>Don't do delay just go to the college in which you are interested and apply for Bcom

>>>Hope so this information helps you

Thank You
13th June 2013, 07:10 PM
AMBIKACHAUDHARY

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh College after doing 12th from Chandigarh with 57.6 marks

I think yours marks are not so good (below 60)and there is rare chance for it but hopefully you will get . I am giving you some details given below:
this link provide you details of some best colleges in commerce
http://www.youngbuzz.com/colleges/commerce/chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?