12th June 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in any college of Chandigarh after my 12th with 45% marks?

i have passed 12th with 45% & i want to get admission in chandigarh college kya mujhe admission mil skta hai kisi college mein

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Chandigarh university after scoring 66% marks in 12th?
  2. Can I get admission in Chandigarh University after scoring 66% marks in 12th?
  3. Can i get admission in any college of Chandigarh after my 12th with 45% marks?
  4. Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh after completing 12th with 82.4% marks
  5. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  6. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
  7. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh College after doing 12th from Chandigarh with 57.6 marks
  9. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  10. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  11. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  12. How to get admission in SD college Chandigarh after scoring 79.4% marks in 12th?
  13. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  15. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  16. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in SD college Chandigarh after passing 12th with 57% in commerce? What quota should I use?
  18. Can I get admission in S.D college Chandigarh or M.C.M college Chandigarh? Do I have any chances in 1st or 2nd cut off list? I've passed 12th std with 91.4% marks in commerce
8th March 2012, 08:38 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Can i get admission in any college of Chandigarh after my 12th with 45% marks?

hi dear
with these percentage you can not get the admission in good colleges of chandigarh.you should have minimum 60 % marks to get admission in good colleges but don't get dishearten
you can apply in the colleges whose admission criteria regarding marks is low.But work hard with your graduation to open all the way of future
28th May 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission in any college of Chandigarh after my 12th with 45% marks?

can i get admisson with 65% in b.sc non medical.
15th June 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in dav mcm college chandigarh after passing mi 12 with 58% and 10 with 90%? please rply
6th April 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

how to apply in colleges of Chandigarh when not attempted any entrance exam?
want to make my future in automobile engineering
26th August 2021, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get addmission in sd and dav collage chandigarh with 66.8 percent in 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?