14th June 2021, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Pharmacy having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering after 12th Science?

I had completed diploma in computer engineering so can i get admission in B.pharmacy ? Otherwise what i should i do to get admission in b pharmacy i had completed my 12 in science stream

20th June 2021, 10:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Pharmacy having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering after 12th Science?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Pharmacy course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as main paper.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?