10th June 2012, 11:22 PM
pratz.........

Can I get admission in BSc IT after securing 48% in HSC?

I have secured 48% in hsc and I have got 43 marks in maths so can i get admission in bscit?m I eligible for bscit?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BSc IT after securing 48% in HSC?
  2. How to get admission in BSc IT? I have got 48% in HSC
  3. How can I take admission in BSc IT after HSc? I am doing HSc with commerce stream and maths and statistics
  4. In which colleges I can get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture having scored 51% in HSC?
  5. How to take admission in BSc IT after scoring 62% in HSC?
  6. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which college can I get admission in BSc IT after scoring 61% in HSC exam and 54 marks in Mathematics
  8. Which faculty should I choose in BSc after HSc?
  9. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  10. Can I get admission in medical college after securing 45.5% in HSC exam and 64 in CET exam?
  11. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  12. Will I get admission for BSc IT after scoring 48.66% in HSC?
  13. Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?
  14. Will I get admission in B.Pharmacy after securing 140 marks in PCB
  15. Percentage of marks required in HSc exam to get admission in B.Sc in Government colleges of Odisha? -- [New]
  16. Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?
  17. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after doing HSC Vocational
  18. List of Physiotherapy colleges in Maharashtra for a student securing less than 150 marks in PCB with 52% in HSC exam?
11th June 2012, 08:41 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc IT after securing 48% in HSC?

Having scored 48% in HSC, you are eligible to join B.Sc in IT.

B.Sc in IT stands for Bachelors in Information Technology. This is a 3 year Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

This is a technical related stream which will be a better choice for the candidates who are interested to do higher studies in technical related streams to get jobs in IT Companies.

Here are some of the top IT companies in India
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys
-Mahidra Satyam
-Google
-Microsoft
-Oracle etc.

In many of the colleges, direct admission will be given for the candidates to B.Sc in IT.

However, some of the colleges will also a conduct Entrance Exam and give admission for the candidates depending upon the performance in the Entrance Exam.

This course is being offered by less number of colleges.

So, I suggest you to collect the list of colleges offering this course in and around you and know the selection procedure to get admission for that course in those colleges.

Apply for the course and crack the selection procedure to get the job.

Don't join in job soon after the completion of your B.Sc in IT until and unless it is a good job in top MNC.

Start preparation for the Entrance Exam for MCA course from the 2nd year of your B.Sc in IT.

Gain good subject knowledge in your B.Sc in IT which will be useful for you when you join MCA course and for getting job also.

Wish you all the best.
11th June 2012, 10:35 AM
alen23

After scoring 48% in HSC, it's difficult to get admission in B.Sc(IT). But there are chance for you, as some of the universities gives preference to score in their admission test. So, you can start filling admission for universities, who offers this course.
21st October 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission by distance for hsc science now
6th June 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i can get admission in bsc after securing 46% i n hsc?
22nd June 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

What are the Colleges in kolkata,Bihar or Jharkhand for direct admission in Bsc.IT. I have 53% marks in science.
20th March 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

]I have secured 48% in hsc and I have got 43 marks in maths so can i get admission in bscit?m I eligible for bscit?
6th June 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Can i get addmission in bsc it after securing 48% in hsc
31st May 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 57% in hsc so can I get admission in bsc IT. If yes what is the process for that. How should I apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?