30th June 2013, 03:06 PM
mrJasen

Can I get admission for electronics engineer after scoring 55% in 12th

I scored 55% in 12th so can i get admission for electronic engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  2. Which branch is better between Electronics and Electronics & Telecommunications after scoring 77% in 12th?
  3. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 56% percentage aggregate in 12th and 76% in 10th? Am I eligible for admission or should I do BSc in Electronics?
  5. Job opportunities for Electronics engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.? -- [New]
  6. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  7. Syllabus for the post of junior engineer and sub engineer for electronics in Mahagenco
  8. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  9. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 43% marks in 12th
  10. Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?
  11. What to do after B.E ENTC? Should I get a job in the same field?
  12. What are the jobs for electronics engineer in software company?
  13. How to become an Aerospace Engineer after passing 12th with 86%?
  14. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer Post of electronics Engineering in Mahagenco
  15. Admission in Symbiosis after scoring 61% in 10th and 62% in 12th? Where can I get admission?
  16. Which companies will I get after scoring 80% in 10th, 59% in 12th? What is the cutoff of those companies?
  17. Syllabus of sub engineer for electronics?
  18. What is the syllabus of Junior Engineer Post of electronics engineering in Mahagenco
31st July 2015, 09:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for electronics engineer after scoring 55% in 12th

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the B.tech in electronic engineering with the 55% marks in the 10+2. But you need to qualify in the various entrance examination to get the admission government or best private institutions.

The list of some of the examination which you need to appear to get the admission in best colleges are :-
* JEE.
* KIITEEE
* BITSAT.
* COMEDK
* WBJEEE.

The qualification to appear for the examination is candidates must have scored at least 50% and must have the PCM as main subject in the board examination.

The examination paper contains the questions of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. So start the preparation to qualify in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?