15th December 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for Engineering in Railway Institute?

I want to serve as electrical engineer in Railway. Please tell me can I apply for get admission in engineering in Railway institute. Clarify the procedure of admission .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in SCRA 2016 exam if going to pass 12th in 2016? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  3. Is there any entrance exam to get admission in Railway engineering in Gujarat?
  4. How to get admission in railway engineering college after passing 12th
  5. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  6. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 10k rank in WBJEE
  8. Is BDDIT Ghaziabad best for B.Tech?
  9. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  10. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  11. How to get admission in Institute of Rail Transport Management? What are the chances of getting job after this?
  12. Can I get a government college after scoring 1999 in UPTU?
  13. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  14. Colleges offering higher studies courses in Electronics?
  15. Which college in Allahabad or Lucknow can I get with GATE score of 416 and percentile 93.8?
  16. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  17. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  18. Actual procedure to get management degree for Railway Manager? Is there any institute of Railway which provides the courses of Management?
15th December 2011, 04:01 PM
maheshbilla

Cool Re: Can I get admission for Engineering in Railway Institute?

[email protected].
i am mahesh i want to my degree for clerck posts and i dont have much qualyfication i was just inter failed..
15th December 2011, 11:29 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Engineering in Railway Institute?

dear friend,

Yes you are very much eligible for this aspect and you can can apply for it.

Some qualification I have mentioned here :

* through out of your carrier at least 60% marks you have to get.
* age between 23 to 27 yrs
* no backlogs pending

good luck.
7th April 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

how to apply railway engineering admissions.
23rd June 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

wat is the syallabus for railway engineering entrance exam?
11th October 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to serve as electrical engineer in Railway. Please tell me can I apply for get admission in engineering in Railway institute. Clarify the procedure of admission .
3rd May 2018, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I am railway employees.can I get admission in railway engineering college in my bright future.i do passed ITI and also Dimploma in mechanical engineering .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?