16th November 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Actual procedure to get management degree for Railway Manager? Is there any institute of Railway which provides the courses of Management?

Sir, what is actual procedure of getting management degree for the railway manager. Is there any institute of railway for providing the cources of management or it is done by other institution.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Indian government approved colleges or institutes providing correspondence B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  3. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  4. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  5. Can I get Job in Indian Railway after completion of Hotel Management degree?
  6. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  7. Can I apply for graduate level jobs in Indian Railway after doing 4 years degree in Hotel Management?
  8. How to become a divisional railway manager? I am a diploma ETC student
  9. How can I become a Divisional railway Manager? I am a diploma ETC student
  10. Colleges for MBA/MMS after having All India Merit score-103?
  11. How can I prepare for CPT Exam? How to get good score in this Exam?
  12. Whether Railway Transport & Management Diploma course has promotion scope for Trackman? -- [New]
  13. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.22 percentile in CAT?
  14. Is there any institute in West Bengal for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?
  15. When to get application forms to apply for Jobs in Indian Railways?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?
  17. What are the exam requirements and procedure to become a Divisional railway Manager?
  18. Which MBA college should I join after scoring 62 marks in MH-CET?
12th July 2019, 03:30 PM
fairtale

Default Re: Actual procedure to get management degree for Railway Manager? Is there any institute of Railway which provides the courses of Management?

There is only diploma course by Rail transport,Rail Bhawan.New delhi
One can become railway station manager by passing the Exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board at regular intervals.Eligibility criteria for appearing is,AGE:18-21,either graduate or diploma in rail transport management.
Exam is online and conducted in 2 stages.1,Preliminary-objective typeMCQ
of 100 marks in 4 subjects(arithmetic ability,english.G.K,general intelligence)
Those who clear this Exam Are eligible for mains.followed by Aptitude test and Document verification.Selected persons undergo Training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?