7th May 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college with 58 marks in AIEEE?

Can i get admission in a govt . College with 58 marks in aieee?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  3. Admission in NIT or any other government college after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Can I get admission in government college in Amravati or Aurangabad through AIEEE? I have got 59 marks in AIEEE and belong to open category
  5. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 95 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to get government college after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE in MP?
  7. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Can I take admission in any IITs or any central funded government college after scoring 121 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  11. How can I get a government college after scoring 99 marks in MHT CET and 34 in AIEEE?
  12. How to get admission in G B Pantnagar University Uttarakhand?
  13. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  14. Can I get NIT or any other government college in AIEEE after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i get government or semi government college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get admission in Oriented College Bhopal, LNCT college Bhopal, Thakral college Bhopal or any other government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 10200?
  17. Can I get any government college of MPPET through AIEEE after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE and 87% in 12th?
  18. Can I get any good government college after scoring 75-85 marks in AIEEE?
9th May 2015, 06:09 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in government college with 58 marks in AIEEE?

AIEEE stand for All India Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by Central Board of secondary education to provides admission to the candidates in the engineering colleges

You score 58 marks and the truth is that you can't get any government college with these marks because 58 marks are really poor score

You can get the admission in any government college if you score more that 100 marks in the exam

Now you can go for improvement and study harder then the last year then may be you get admission in any government college next year and if you don't wanna reappear in the exam or wanna to go in engineering field then you can take admission in any private college of engineering and pursue your studies they will provides you admission because they just wanna fill up their seats it doesn't matters how many marks did candidate got in the AIEEE exam i would like to inform you there is no campus placement in private colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?