29th April 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for M.Tech in Pune after scoring 320 in GATE? List of the good colleges for the same?

sir
CS/IT branch (General Category)
my gate score is 320
mrks obtained : 32.33/100
AIR : 20084
can i get admission for M. Tech in pune?
plzz suggest colleges for me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  2. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  3. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  4. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  5. Fee structure and donations requirements for Mtech admission in good colleges without qualifying GATE?
  6. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  7. Can I get admission in M.Tech in MIT Pune or VIT Pune after scoring 18.32 in GATE -- [New]
  8. What is the GATE cutoff in merit list for M.Tech admission in COEP Pune in ECE stream?
  9. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  10. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  11. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  12. Can I get a good college for M.Tech in structure engineering after scoring 33.33 cutoff in GATE? List of the colleges where I can get admission?
  13. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  14. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  15. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  17. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  18. Which colleges can I get in Gujarat after scoring 32 marks in GATE?
29th June 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech in Pune after scoring 320 in GATE? List of the good colleges for the same?

can i get admission for mtech in pune after qualifying gate but i have 58percent in b.e.?
29th June 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech in Pune after scoring 320 in GATE? List of the good colleges for the same?

can i get admission for mtech in pune after qualifying gate but i have 58percent in b.e.?
19th March 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for M.Tech in Pune after scoring 320 in GATE? List of the good colleges for the same?

sir
CS/IT branch (General Category)
my gate score is 346
mrks obtained : 24.00/100
AIR : 14375
can i get admission for M. Tech in pune?
plzz suggest colleges for me as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?