28th March 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?

sir...i got 37.67 marks and the rank of 7637 in gate 2013 EEE stream, and i belongs to general category and my gate score 394., please tell me the list of colleges i can get admission.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?
  2. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 62 marks in COMEDK?
  3. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  4. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 43 marks in MPPET?
  5. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  6. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 80 marks in MAH MCA? List of the colleges?
  7. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  9. List of best colleges in which I can get after scoring 51 marks?
  10. Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?
  11. List of the engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  13. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 101 marks in UPCPMT?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Arch colleges after scoring 45 marks/100 in Maths 12th board exam? List of the colleges?
  15. After scoring 117 marks in AIEEE which college will I get?
  16. Can I get admission in Russian Medical college after scoring 73% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry -- [New]
  17. List of engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 145 in MHT CET?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in COEP after scoring 35.55 marks and 7183 rank? List of good colleges in which I can get?
6th November 2015, 03:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 37.67 marks?

List of college for you after scoring 37.67 marks are given as below::::::::>>>>>>
  1. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi
  2. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra
  3. University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
  4. Anna University, Guindy, Chennai-600025
  5. Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
  6. Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi
  7. Tamil Nadu GD Agricultural University, Coimbator
  8. Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University, Delhi
  9. Jawahral Nehru University (JNU), School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi
  10. Aligarh Muslim University, Zafarabad Road, Jaunpur
  11. University of Jammu, Jammu
  12. Awadh University, Faizabad-224001
  13. College of Science,GITAM University,Andhra Pradesh
  14. Institute of Environment Education And Research,Bharati Vidyapeeth,Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?