13th May 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBA with my 48% degree percentage in my B.Com?

I have completed my B.Com and scored 48% in my final year university exams. Now, I want to pursue MBA. Am I eligible for that? What is the eligibility criteria? Is there any other entrance apart from CAT? Is there any university accepting admission without any entrance?

22nd May 2019, 06:35 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA with my 48% degree percentage in my B.Com?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

You did not mention your category which plays a very crucial role now in deciding your eligibility to MBA course.

One should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university/college in order to be eligible for most of the Entrance Exams of MBA course.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC/ST category.

If you are a candidate from SC/ST category, surely you are eligible for all the Entrance Exams. Otherwise, I am sorry, you are not eligible.

With respect to Entrance Exams, in addition to CAT, other Entrance Exams are
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

In addition, there will be state level Entrance Exams like AP ICET, TS ICET in order to get admission for MBA course within the colleges of that particular state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?