24th October 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How can I get BCom admission in Central College of Information Technology, Raipur? Percentage required for admission in 12th?

Sir, I am studying in 12th Commerce and preparing for my Board exam. I want to do my BCom in Central College of Information Technology, Raipur. For this what I have to do? I would also like to know that what percentage I have to score in my 12th for admission?

11th November 2018, 10:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get BCom admission in Central College of Information Technology, Raipur? Percentage required for admission in 12th?

In order to pursue BCom, you must have passed 12th class in any stream with minimum 35% marks from a recognized institute to be eligible. For admission into that course in Central College of Information Technology, Raipur, you can apply directly to the College. You need to fill up the application form and pay the application fee. At the time of admission you have to produce the following documents;

Marksheets of 10th and 12th class.

Transfer certificate/ Character certificate.

6 passport size photos.

Aadhar card, if required

Migration Certificate( if belong to other state boards).

Eligibility Certificate(if belong to other states).

Gap certificate(if gap has been taken before doing graduation).

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.centralcollege.co.in/index.php/courses/b-com

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?