26th April 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MSc Maths after scoring 65% in BA?

can i get admission in m.sc. (maths) with 65% in B.A...please snd to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc Maths after scoring 65% in BA?
  2. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  3. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons) -- [New]
  4. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  5. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  6. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  7. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  8. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  9. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  10. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
  11. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  12. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  14. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Can I appear for Ph.D(mathematics) after doing B.Ed from MSc Maths
  16. Can I appear for GATE in Mathematics stream if I am pursuing B.E in Computer Science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I be eligible to give IIT JAM after scoring 45% marks in first year and 80% in TYBSc Maths? How to secure admission in MSc Applied Statistics\?
  18. What to do after completing graduation in BSc Mathematics with 48%?
3rd May 2014, 10:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in MSc Maths after scoring 65% in BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission in m.sc. (maths) with 65% in B.A...please snd to me the details
No you're not eligible for M.Sc mathematics course after completing B.A course. Only science stream candidates with mathematics subject are eligible to apply for M.Sc mathematics course. So, being a BA course student you're ineligible to apply for M.Sc course. Apart from M.Sc mathematics course there are lot career option after completing B.A course. After completing B.A course you may apply for Master of Arts (M.A) , LLB (Bachelor of Law), MBA Master of (Business Administration).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?