17th March 2022, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Polytechnic college after ITI 2 years course?

You can study in Diploma after completing ITI infact it is one of the best options one can choose to elevate their career opportunities. After completing ITI you will directly admitted to 2nd year in polytechnic by lateral entry. ITI courses are job oriented. But there also exists other better courses. Diploma is one such better professional course.

22nd March 2022, 04:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Polytechnic college after ITI 2 years course?

Yes, definitely you can do diploma course after completion of your ITI. There are many colleges which after diploma courses after completion of ITI.
To get admission in second year directly of diploma course, you have to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance exam.
22nd March 2022, 06:45 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Polytechnic college after ITI 2 years course?

Yes, ITI holders are eligible for admission in Diploma Engineering. The duration of this course is 2 years. The admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam and seats will be allotted through counseling. So, you need to apply for Polytechnic Entrance exam as a ITI holder.
23rd March 2022, 09:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission to Polytechnic college after ITI 2 years course. You can join any professional diploma courses in which you want to make your career as per your choice. A diploma course will provide you with more knowledge about your chosen field and will also help you land better jobs and improve the weight and value of your CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?