9th August 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Polytechnic Diploma after 12th with PCB subject combination?

Can I get admission in 2nd year Polytechnic Diploma after 12th from Science stream with subject combination of PCB and I have not registered for Polytechnic admission process in any colleges in Maharashtra. What should I do now? How can I get admission?

14th August 2019, 10:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Polytechnic Diploma after 12th with PCB subject combination?

To get admission directly in 2nd year in polytechnic diploma course, the candidate must have passed 10 + 2 with PCM subjects so, you are not eligible to seek admission in 2nd year on the basis of 12th standard because you have completed your 10 + 2 with PCB subjects but you can apply for admission on the basis of 10th in PET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?