30th May 2011, 03:17 PM
sneha rudge

Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?

i got 89 marks in mcamh cet.
can i got addimition in pune colleges.
please send me list of tose colleges on my id [email protected]
i have 85.43 percentile in cet.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  2. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 96.10 percentile in CET with 97 marks? I am expecting 120-125 marks? List of the MBA colleges from Pune accepting CET scores?
  3. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  4. How can I get admission in top colleges of Pune after scoring 82 marks?
  5. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  6. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff list of colleges in Pune City? Which college will I get admission with 110 marks?
  8. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  9. Cutoff list of various colleges in Pune?
  10. Which colleges can I get in pune after scoring 50 marks in MHT CET?
  11. Can i get admission in any medical college in Pune after scoring 157 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Any colleges where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE? Should I opt for Management quota for admission?
  13. Can i get into top 10 colleges of Pune after scoring 77 marks in MAH MBA CET? Which are the good colleges in Pune?
  14. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  15. List of colleges which I will get if I have scored 96 marks in CET? -- [New]
  16. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  17. Will I get admission in government engineering colleges in Amravati , Aurangabad, or Pune(Maharashtra)? I have got 82 marks in CET
  18. List of colleges I can apply for MBA after scoring 52 marks in Maharashtra CET?
5th November 2011, 09:20 PM

Default Re: Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?

Respected mam,
You can try for admission in these colleges in pune.
>Sardar Patel College of Engineering 2011 Engineering
>SNDT Women’s University 2011 Engineering
>Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University 2010 Engineering
>Terna Medical College 2011 Medical
Thank you and all the best
5th November 2011, 09:22 PM

Default Re: Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?

Respected mam,
You can try for admission in these colleges in pune.
>Sardar Patel College of Engineering 2011 Engineering
>SNDT Women’s University 2011 Engineering
>Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University 2010 Engineering
>Terna Medical College 2011 Medical
Thank you and all the best
6th November 2011, 08:48 AM
anju anju

HI,,,

yes ofcourse you will get the admission, your percentage is nice easily you will get the admission,,

want to suggest you that do not mess up that which college should you join but join the college where you have all facilities regarding your course,,,,

list of colleges wil not tell you about the atmosephere of the college but yes your friends will definately tell and try to consult your seniors students about the college which they have joined

good luck.
6th April 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i got 70percentile in mah mca cet..which colleges i can get in mumbai?
11th April 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 97 marks and 83 percentile in mah mca cet 2012.can i get a good college in pune?
16th April 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

my name is pawan gurajar and i have got 91.23persentile in mah-cet can ia get good college in pune plese send me the list of colleges in which i get admession my mail id is [email protected]
6th June 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 64.62 perscent in HSC 2015 and 86 in MH CET 2015 so can get admission In GOVT college for BAMS
8th July 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am Deepika & I am commerce Gradute in 52.55% Markes .So pls current MBA CET Date Declared reply me..my Mail Id [email protected]. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?