4th November 2011, 07:54 PM
Bikramjeet Mann

Can I get admission in Punjab University after Migrating from LPU Jalandhar? What are the requirements?

I wanna know that can i get admission in Punjabi University,after migrating from LPU Jalandhar.Plz tell me the requirements of the process..and also tell me that can i get admission after first semester..????

19th May 2012, 07:38 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Punjab University after Migrating from LPU Jalandhar? What are the requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikramjeet Mann View Post
I wanna know that can i get admission in Punjabi University,after migrating from LPU Jalandhar.Plz tell me the requirements of the process..and also tell me that can i get admission after first semester..????
Certainly, you can get admission in Punjab University after migrating from Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, but you need to get the migration certificate from Lovely Professional University.

You will get the migration form from the registrar or administrative office. You need to fill the full details. Try to fill the form in Black Ink and Block Letters. You might also need to mention the cause. Once it is done, you can apply for the admission in Punjab University.

You haven't mentioned which degree course you are pursuing? Not all the courses has Lateral Entry specialization. Hence, it will be difficult to say whether you would get the facility to get admission in the 2nd semester directly.
19th May 2012, 08:49 PM
vimmi kaushal

Default Re: Can I get admission in Punjab University after Migrating from LPU Jalandhar? What are the requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikramjeet Mann View Post
yes,u can get admission after migrating from lpu . the only procedure is that u should have to take admission one year back.
1st November 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

bhai ..i am doing btech mechanical engineering...can i get a migration into any college after completing my first year
13th November 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

sir kya punjab univrsity m masters k admissions november 2012 m hoskte hn private candidate k liye
22nd February 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Im doing my b.sc in industrial microbiology from punjab university, 2nd year. Can i migrate to punjabi university for my final year?
22nd March 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc (h s) chemistry 2nd semester in gndu campus. can I migrate to Punjab university campus for 3rd semester?
22nd March 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc (h s) chemistry 2nd semester in gndu campus. Can I migrate to Punjab university campus for 3rd semester?
21st October 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
I have reappear in one subject in B Tech fourth year.Can I be allowed to migrate to PTU Jalandhar
6th November 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I m doing btech in rimt .a ptu clg .can i migrate to chandigarh university or any private university.after 1st sem or 1st year. Plz reply and give me correct answer
19th November 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

can i do migration from mumbai university to punjab university after completing 2nd year (in 3year llb course)
27th April 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

can I get admission in second year of DU B.tech course after migrating from UP Technical university
26th May 2014, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

ANYONE KNOWING ABOUT THE PROCEDURE RELY SOONER
I AM DUIN BA(GENRAL)WITH VOCATIONAL SUBJECT TRAVEL AND TOURISM I.E_GEOGRAPHY,ELECTIVE ENGLISH AND TRAVEL TOURISM INCLUDING COMPULSORY GENRAL ENG N BASIC PUNJABI ARE SUBJECTS
I WANT TO TKE ADMSN IN PUNJAB UNIVERSITY FROM GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY
IN 3RD SEMESTER
M REALLY TENSED COUD NOT GET QUALITY INFORMATION FROM ANY OF SOURCE.
11th July 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

which is the last date for nit admission b.tech in punjab in lovely professional university
21st July 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know can i get migration in punjab university from lovely professional university after completing i year in lpu. i m doing 5 year law(B.A. LLB hons.) in lpu
15th August 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

can i migrate to IIT MUMBAI or DU after doing my 1st year from cgc landran i hv scored 90% ,,nd good marks in jee advance ,,wil they give me admission in 2nd year

please reply me at
[email protected]
12th September 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

can i migrate to utranchAl university in 2nd year right now i m pursuing BBA from Chandigarh university
20th September 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,can I get admission in punjabi university after migrating from Desh bhagat university,Mandi Gobindgarh in 3rd year or 4th semester in branch of mechanical engineering ? So what is the procdure or requirements i need?
8th November 2014, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Im presently studying at a college under Punjabi University Patiala and pursuing BA LLB 5 year course and want to migrate to PU Chd. So any one tell me how can i do so, is migration possible or not, what is the procedure and terms and conditions and what is the fee.. Plz tell me
18th May 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i get migrate from guru nanak dev university amritsar to punjab university chandigarh in llb three year third semester ??
I have complete my two semstr frm gndu now i wanna migration !!
16th June 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i complete my ba final from punjabi university patiala lekin maine enviournment ka paper nhi diya kya main ek paper migration krwa k punjab university chandigarh mein de sakti hoon.aur private candidates k liye migration fee kitni hogi
30th July 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I have done bsc medical this year 2016. I have got admission in Msc zoology in punjabi university patiala. If next year I want to get admission in msc chemistry in PU ; GNDU can I apply? In that case I'll be dropping msc zoology. And would migration certificate on the basis of bsc will be available or not?
14th July 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.com first year in LPU as distance education. Can I get admission in Punjab University after completion of my first year in LPU AND which documents are required for that and what is the procedure?
16th August 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

CAN MY SON WHO WAS A LPU STUDENT OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION COMPLETED BUT HAS BACKLOG OF FEW SUBJECTS MIGRATE TO OTHER UNIVERSITY ?
3rd January 2018, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in PU Chandigarh after migrating from amity university noida. I want admission in Bsc hons physics 2nd semester??
17th August 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i get admission in punjab university after first year done in lpu i want to get admission in punjab university tell me please sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?