26th January 2022, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in university having 57 percent and 6 band in TRF?

I have completed 12th in 2021 and scored 57 percent can I get admission in University and also have TRF of 6 band/

27th January 2022, 04:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in university having 57 percent and 6 band in TRF?

Language requirement vary depending upon the course and university one has chosen.
To study in UK you need Tier 4 visa , which can only be obtained if you meet the english proficiency standard set by the institution.
6 or above band score is required by most of the universities and the candidate becomes eligible for admission if they have such score.
Other things also matter.
You need to have a good academic background throughout and it must be 60% - 70% or above.
There has to be no backlogs.
Still there are universities that offer admission with 6 band.

University of Aberdeen
UK

University of Liverpool
Uk

Lancaster university
Uk
Such universities offer admission with such 6 band score.
29th January 2022, 11:32 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in university having 57 percent and 6 band in TRF?

Well, with this score it is difficult to get admission in university in any course because most of the universities admit their students on the basis of marks scored by them in 12th standard. As your marks are low that means your chance to get seat in any course is also low. You can get admission in your desired course in various colleges affiliated with these universities. So visit there and apply for counselling in order to get a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?