14th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get B.Arch college in India after scoring 113 marks in B.Arch? I have got 871 rank in state in overall category and 148 rank in OBC

i got 113 marks in b.arch.......i have got 871 rank in state in overall category whereas 148 rank in obc......?

17th August 2012, 08:42 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get B.Arch college in India after scoring 113 marks in B.Arch? I have got 871 rank in state in overall category and 148 rank in OBC

State rank of 871 is a good rank for B. Architecture. Your chances of getting a seat on the basis of rank are quite positive and likely. But, unfortunately you haven't mentioned that you have got this rank in which entrance examination!

However, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't even mentioned that. Information. In the absence of such vital information it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and they quality of education they impart.
17th August 2012, 08:46 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get B.Arch college in India after scoring 113 marks in B.Arch? I have got 871 rank in state in overall category and 148 rank in OBC

State rank of 871 is a good rank for B. Architecture. Your chances of getting a seat on the basis of rank are quite positive and likely. But, unfortunately you haven't mentioned that you have got this rank in which entrance examination!

However, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't even mentioned that. Information. In the absence of such vital information it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and they quality of education they impart.
23rd July 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i have got 148 marks in b-arch . and my AIR is 65080 and cotagry rank is 18180
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?