11th September 2020, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BAMS admission through NEET/MHCET being a Diploma Pharmacy student?

Hi everyone, I want to secure an admission in the BAMS program. I am studying Diploma course of Pharmacy right now. So, if I appear in NEET or MHCET then I can get admission for this course?

15th September 2020, 03:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BAMS admission through NEET/MHCET being a Diploma Pharmacy student?

The eligibility to appear for NEET/ MHCET is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, candidates with diploma qualification are not eligible to appear for NEET.

Candidates after appearing and qualifying in the examination will become eligible for admission in the BAMS course.
17th September 2020, 11:57 AM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Can I get BAMS admission through NEET/MHCET being a Diploma Pharmacy student?

To get admission in BAMS you will have to appear for NEET entrance exam
MHT CET is only for pharmacy and engineer course
The eligibility criteria for NEET exam are
Candidate must secure at least 50% in 12 science in the subject of physics,chemistry and biology
Candidate should be of 17 years at the time of admission
Only 3.attempt are possible for NEET
You will get admission on the basis of the marks in the entrance exam and you cannot get admission directly from a diploma program
19th September 2020, 12:54 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to secure an admission in the BAMS program. I am studying Diploma course of Pharmacy right now. So, if I appear in NEET or MHCET then I can get admission for this course?
Yes,you can do pursue BAMS after.Actually to do BAMS you need to qualify neet examination and to do that you need to be first eligible for NEET examination.
You should clear class 12th examination with at least 50 % aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology if you belong to general category while it is only 40 percent aggregate required in Physics, Chemistry and Biology if you belong to obc, sc or st category..

You had already done diploma in pharmacy,so it will be good for you to go for
B-pharmacy as the concept and subject terminology known to you,you can easily follow.But if you with BAMS,its like restart the journey.If you are serious and willing to pursue BAMS course then you can.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?