25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission criteria of Diploma in Pharmacy course for Higher Secondary student?

Sir, I am in Higher Secondary studying with PCB. After my 10+2 I want to do Pharmacy diploma course. Kindly tell me about the colleges which gives this course and also tell me the eligibility criteria for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune for Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) and their admission cut-off percentages?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy without any entrance exam and without studying Physics in Higher Secondary?
  4. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  5. Medical related diploma courses for candidate who has secured 73% in Higher Secondary?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  7. Admission criteria to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission? -- [New]
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  10. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  11. Can I study B.Sc if completed Higher Secondary around 42 years ago?
  12. Can I pursue pharmacy course on the basis of 10th?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma in Pharmacy in Mumbai?
  14. List of colleges and their admission procedure for pursuing B.Sc in Nursing
  15. Which is better among Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th PSEB student?
  16. How can I get admission in Higher Secondary at Delhi for BSEB student?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Sc through Mathematics from B.B.C. College in Jhansi?
  18. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
6th March 2018, 08:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with admission criteria of Diploma in Pharmacy course for Higher Secondary student?

In order to get admission for diploma in pharmacy course, you should have completed your 12th standard in science stream with minimum 50% to 60% marks from a recognized board. You must have attained the age of 17 years at the time of admission. Here are some of the colleges offering the course:

> Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing (Sector 5, Vikas Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226022, Phone: 0522 400 4049)

> Government College Of Pharmacy (P.Kalinga Rao Road, Subbaiah Circle, Mission Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027, Phone: 080 2222 2681)

> MET Institute of Pharmacy (Bandra Reclamation Flyover, Near Lilavati Hospital, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Phone: 1800 22 0234)

> Institute of Pharmacy & Technology (Salipur, Odisha 754202
Phone: 0671 235 2113)

> G Pulla Reddy Pharmacy College (Door No. 12-2-822, Opposite To Pillar No. 23, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028, Phone: 040 2351 5513)

> Wisdom School of Management (Tamil Nadu 642107, Phone: 04259 280 700)

> Central India Institute of Pharmacy (Indore Bypass Rd, Manglia, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453771, Phone: 0731 280 2390)

> Dehat Vikas College of Pharmacy (VPO - Bhainsrawli Road, Tigon District, Faridabad, Haryana 121002, Phone: 0129 240 1790)
7th March 2018, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with admission criteria of Diploma in Pharmacy course for Higher Secondary student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am in Higher Secondary studying with PCB. After my 10+2 I want to do Pharmacy diploma course. Kindly tell me about the colleges which gives this course and also tell me the eligibility criteria for admission.

List of colleges offering Diploma in Pharmacy course for higher secondary students is given below:

Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Official Website

Adarsa College of Pharmacy - Official Website

K.K. College of Pharmacy - Official Website

MET Institute of Pharmacy - Official Website

Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic - Official Website

Innovative College of Pharmacy - Official Website

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations with PCB or PCM are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Pharmacy course. Admission to the Diploma in Pharmacy course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The minimum age to apply for the Diploma in Pharmacy course is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can apply online for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?