2nd June 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get chemical engineering in CV Raman with 8000 general quota?

Can I get a Chemical Engineering in CV Raman this year with 8000 Genral quota.

Early response is highly appreciable.

Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  2. Can I get a seat in CV Raman in any branch after scoring 8379 rank in OJEE?
  3. Which college could I get after scoring 52000 rank in AIEEE with state rank of 8000? Will I be called for counseling? Which branch is appropriate for me?
  4. What is the cutoff for chemical engineering in DJ Sanghavi for Gujarati Minority? Cutoff for UDCT college for chemical engineering?
  5. Chances of admission to NIT, Warangal after 260 marks in AIEEE? Cut-off marks last year for the same?
  6. Total number of seats available in IITs and NITs through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  8. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  9. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities? -- [New]
  10. Percentage required for General and Management Quota to get admission in Engineering courses through CET?
  11. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  12. Will I get a seat in CV Raman in Civil Engineering after scoring 6160 rank in OJEE?
  13. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  14. What is the meaning of GATE qualified? How much percentile is needed?
  15. Can i get a government college after scoring 8000 general rank?
  16. How much marks required in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous or Government Engineering Colleges?
  17. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  18. Can I get HBTI Kanpur after scoring gen rank of 1134?
3rd June 2012, 02:28 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get chemical engineering in CV Raman with 8000 general quota?

Having secured a rank of 8000 in General category, it is impossible to get a seat in CV Raman Engineering college, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.

The CV Raman Engineering college is one of the best engineering college in Odisha and for last previous years the candidate prefers to get admission to this college.
3rd June 2012, 11:48 AM
lav11

Hello friend,

Since you know that CV raman is the Top Engineering colleges at Orissa Engineering, that offers admission only those who having good rank. Since you got 8000 rank in general category, than it is less probability to get chemical engineering there.

But if you will go for last counsiling then if seats are vacant, then it can be possible there.

GudLuck!
5th June 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Which collage would i get in orissa as my ojee rank is 14247
10th June 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 22385 in ojee. what all enginerring colleges will i get where i can study electronics and telecommunication branch
15th June 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

my ojee rank is 965..i m not from odisha...can i get cv raman or silicon with ece
17th June 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i get c v raman engg. College with my orissa jee rank 3272...? Please reply fast...
2nd June 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have got 3700 as gen in ojee is there any chance for c.v. raman
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?