23rd June 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Civil Engineering with a WBJEE rank of 2729? Which college could I get?

My WBJEE rank is 27239 in GEN can I get civil engineering through counciling.and which college can I get.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Jadavpur Engineering College in Civil after scoring WBJEE rank of 8126 rank?
  2. In which Engineering colleges I can get admission for Mechanical or Civil stream with a rank of 3877 in WBJEE?
  3. In which Government College can I get after scoring 21076 in WBJEE?
  4. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  5. Which college is best to take admission in Civil Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering? I am from SC category and my WBJEE rank is 4466
  6. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  7. Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank. -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much rank will I get after scoring 55 marks in WBJEE? In which engineering college can I get?
  9. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  10. In which college can I get admission in and around Calcutta after getting 19453 in WBJEE?
  11. In which college can I get admission with 24800 rank of WBJEE? -- [New]
  12. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  13. Counseling date for WBJEE engineering exam after scoring 14421 rank? Which college could I get?
  14. For which college am I eligible for after scoring a rank of 31293 in WBJEE?
  15. In which government college I will get admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering if secured 5430 rank in WBJEE being a SC candidate?
  16. Best college for Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 22260 rank in WBJEE?
  17. Can I get into engineering college after scoring WBJEE rank of 31983? Which colleges can i get?
  18. Which rank I have to secure in WBJEE to get better Engineering College being a candidate of ST category?
24th June 2011, 01:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Civil Engineering with a WBJEE rank of 2729? Which college could I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My WBJEE rank is 27239 in GEN can I get civil engineering through counciling.and which college can I get.
you have no chance in private college .

only some college have CIVIL degree.

so you have no chance in private college.

all the best.
24th June 2011, 05:48 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Civil Engineering with a WBJEE rank of 2729? Which college could I get?

Dear Friend

If your rank in WBJEE is 2729 then you can probably get civil engineering in
University Institute of Technology (2000), Burdwan University (Govt. College)
and mostly private colleges.

If your rank is 27239 then you can't get a Govt. college. You would only have
chances of getting some private college, viz.,
Surendra Institute of Engineering & Technology
Global Institute of Management & Technology,
Budge Budge Institute of Technology
ADAMAS Institute of Technology
19th July 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

my wbjee rank is 18210 ,i am hoping that i can get civil in adamas institude of technology .is adamas quite good for civil?please reply
1st December 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

can i study civil engineering on getting a rank of 4500 in wbjee?
19th January 2012, 06:59 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
I am sorry to not get admissions in top college after getting low rank that is 27239.
If you want you can take admissions in any low ranking private college in India.
In my opinion you should try next year so that you may get top college.

ALL THE BEST!
17th May 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

WHAT DO I GET FOR 4500?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?