13th December 2019, 10:43 AM
nuthakki shirly

Can I get direct 2nd or 3rd year admission in MBBS on the basis of Pharma.D course?

Hello, I am presently pursuing my 4th and final year of Pharma.D course. After, this I would like to do MBBS. So, will I get direct admission in any medical colleges on the basis of Pharma.D or I would have to write any entrance exam? Will I get direct entry in 2nd or 3rd year of MBBS? And, if entrance is required then which entrance do I need to write?

14th December 2019, 10:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct 2nd or 3rd year admission in MBBS on the basis of Pharma.D course?

There is no lateral entry in the MBBS course.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in the course only after qualifying in NEET, AIIMS MBBS and other examination in the first year of the course.

The required educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.
15th December 2019, 12:57 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct 2nd or 3rd year admission in MBBS on the basis of Pharma.D course?

As far as you are concerned about getting admission direct admission in MBBS 2nd or 3rd year, after completion of your Diploma in Pharmacy degree course then it is not possible as there is no provision of lateral entry to MBBS degree course for any degree holder.

So, for getting admission in 1st year of MBBS degree course, you need to qualify NEET or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination or JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.
15th December 2019, 11:51 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course on the basis of Pharma. D course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper. The minimum required aggregate is 50% in 12th to appear for the NEET examination conducted to get admission in the course.

No, lateral entry in the course.
17th December 2019, 03:08 AM
Mushtari1975

No dear you can't, you have to appear for entrance exam first and after get selected you will be enrolled in first year.
17th December 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

After doing 2nd year mbbs abroad, can I get a seat in any medical college in india for 3rd yr ? I have qualified neet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?