9th April 2020, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get direct 2nd year admission in B.Sc on the basis of 3 years Diploma?

I have completed 3 years regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering. Can I join direct 2nd year B.Sc Chemistry via lateral entry route on the basis of Diploma? Any other course option good for me?

13th April 2020, 11:17 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct 2nd year admission in B.Sc on the basis of 3 years Diploma?

Generally, B.Sc colleges do not allow lateral entry into 2nd year of bachelor's degree. Since, you have done diploma in chemical engineering, Bachelor of Technology in Chemical engineering would be the best career option.

Diploma in engineering candidates with minimum of 60% marks can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test for admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course. You can apply for your state LEET exam for 2nd year admission in B.Tech in Chemical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?