27th January 2019, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in IISER, Thiruvananthapuram with 100% in 12th Computer Science of Kerala Board?

Sir, I have completed my 12th from Kerala Board in this year with 100% marks in Computer Science. I would like to know that can I get direct admission in IISER, Thiruvananthapuram without appearing any kind of entrance exam? Please tell me asap.

5th February 2019, 06:36 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in IISER, Thiruvananthapuram with 100% in 12th Computer Science of Kerala Board?

No, there is provision of direct admission yo IISER (Indian Institute of Science and Education Research) on the basis of Class 12th board examination results.

So, even having secured 100% marks in Computer science in your Class 12th, you are eligible for IISER admissions only if you manage to qualify KVYP or JEE Advanced or IISER admission test.

For more details regarding IISER admissions, you can refer to the link www.iiseradmission.in.
9th February 2019, 02:08 AM
@sonalikumari
Member+

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in IISER, Thiruvananthapuram with 100% in 12th Computer Science of Kerala Board?

Getting admission in IISER( Indian Institute of science education and research institute) one must clear IISER admission test or JEE Advance or KVYP.

If you clear any one of them then you can take admission but if not then fill the form for the entrance exam.
You will surely get admission prepare well.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?