27th January 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a CBI Officer for 11th Commerce student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have a dream to become a Crime Branch Officer. I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream. So, I would like to know about the steps through which I can join and become a CBI Officer. Please let me know immediately.

6th February 2019, 10:13 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Steps to become a CBI Officer for 11th Commerce student?

To become a CBI officer, you are required to join the IPS (Indian Police Service) wing of the Civil Services for joining which you are required to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year.

Further, for appearing in the Civil Services examination, the minimum education required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, being a student of Class 11th, to become a CBI officer, you are required to first complete your Class 12th academics followed by your graduation degree course in any stream of your choice and then you need to qualify the Civil Services examination.

For more details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
9th February 2019, 01:50 AM
@sonalikumari
Member+

Default Re: Steps to become a CBI Officer for 11th Commerce student?

Hello dear aspiring, it is good to know that you are dedicated to our country and try to do some good work, but for becoming CBI officer are not eligible.
For that first, you have to give your board exam excellently and after that, you have to complete graduation from any stream and from a recognized university.
You have to secure a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.
After passing graduation with a good percentage apply for UPSC.
After qualifying UPSC you can be a CBI officer.

Prepare well for UPSC hopefully you clear it.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?