9th June 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get engineering college with a score of 42 in AIEEE? Can I do degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?

Hi sir,
im akash, i passed 12th examination this year .i got 42 marks in AIEEE &CETresult is yet to be declared. Can i get egg .college on AIEEE score or how many marks needed to get addmission in good aero. Engg college? Can i do degree course in aero engg. After completing B.E in mechanicle engg? I kindly wish that u will answer my quesion. Have a nice day!!

Related Questions:
  1. How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  5. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  6. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  7. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  10. Which colleges in Bangalore offer M.E in Aeronautics? Admission criteria, fee structure for the course? Is there any criteria for NRI parents?
  11. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot?
  12. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  13. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  14. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  16. Colleges under AIEEE offering Aeronatical Engineering?
  17. Can Ii get engineering college with an AIEEE score of 42 marks?
  18. Which entrance exam to give after passing 12th?

7th June 2015, 08:57 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get engineering college with a score of 42 in AIEEE? Can I do degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?

Admissions are provided on the basis of merit list of AIEEE marks and it changes year by year, so as per last few merit list You can't get admission in any government college with these marks but you can get admission in any private college of engineering they will provides you admission because they just wanna fill up their seats there is no campus placement in these colleges as compared to government one

Go for online counseling choose the desired college on official website of jee mains may be you will get admission in any average college

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?