28th July 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Forensic jobs in Government sector being a BPharma graduate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BPharma course. Now, I want to get Forensic job in Government sector. Kindly tell me that can I get Forensic jobs in this Government sector? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

4th January 2023, 03:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Forensic jobs in Government sector being a BPharma graduate?

Those who are interested in government sector jobs then they can work in banks, railway and teaching sector.

Aspiring candidates can apply in both government and private sector forensic science jobs.
They can work in private as well as Government hospitals , crime Laboratory, law enforcement and federal agencies.

The government job that will be directly related and needs a qualification of B.pharma is a job of pharmacist in one of the government hospitals or Clinics and drug inspector with state government.
These all government jobs are open but one has to compete with all kinds of graduates and undergraduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?