27th July 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a free seat in OU being a BC-D caste candidate or I have to give EAMCET exam? How much should I score in EAMCET to get a seat in OU?

Hello Sir, I belong to the BC-D caste, so I want to know that Can I get a free seat in OU being a BC-D caste candidate? Is it possible? Do I have to give EAMCET exam? How much should I score in EAMCET to get a seat in OU? Please answer.

28th July 2016, 08:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a free seat in OU being a BC-D caste candidate or I have to give EAMCET exam? How much should I score in EAMCET to get a seat in OU?

No, you can't get a free seat in Osmania University directly even if you belong to a BC-D Caste. Free seat is nothing but, the candidates are exempted from payment of tuition fee if their family annual income is less than one lakh rupees (in case of SC/ ST candidates, it is two lakh rupees).

To be eligible to get free seat in OU, you must have to appear and qualify EAMCET examination. You have to secure less than 10000 rank in EAMCET examination being a BC-D caste candidate to get admission in Osmania University.

As per the information you have provided in your query, it is clear that you belong to BC-D caste, you can also get scholarship along with fee exemption from Telangana State Government. You have to apply for fee reimbursement at epass official website http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ once, the applications are invited by the Telangana Government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?