31st March 2011, 02:21 AM
kritika2011

Can I get a good placement after scoring 59% in B.Tech Biotechnology?

dear sir
i am pursuing btech biotechnology and having 59% aggregate so really woried abt my placement kindly help me out with it
regards

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  3. Which course is better for the placement between B.Pharmacy and B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. Can I get a seat in Pharm D after scoring 24178 rank in MCET
  6. Names of the companies where I can get placement after scoring below 60% in 12th?
  7. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  8. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  9. How to get the best placement after scoring first year aggregate percentage of 68.25%?
  10. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  11. Whether Bharathiar University offer placement facilities to M.Sc(Biotechnology) holders? -- [New]
  12. Will I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology in Sree Chitra Tirunal College of Engineering after scoring 227.75 marks in KEAM?
  13. Will there be any short term courses of Biotechnology to improve knowledge being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester
  16. List of private colleges in UP with good Facilities and placements for M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  18. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
12th April 2011, 06:55 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get a good placement after scoring 59% in B.Tech Biotechnology?

Yeah for sure you can get a good placement

for this you should have following qualities..

->you should maintain consistency in your academics if this is not possible you should be able to support your position..

->The Interviewer will definitely question you in this regard..i.e. your low percentage..

->Getting placement in On Campus its a very challenging if you are not a good planner and Intellectual person..

->You have to utilize all the facilities provided by your college ..

->develop your communication skills ,language skills,and logical reasoning skills

->Maintain a good and healthy attitude

->Your Course will have a lot of opportunities across india so don't worry at all..

if you don't get selected in your right first interview also don't get dissapointed
give continous try's by improving all the factors

which are mentioned above..

it will definitely show you the path for a good job

for which you are deserve...

so best wishes

~aditya~
18th June 2011, 12:08 PM
sachin6

Default Re: Can I get a good placement after scoring 59% in B.Tech Biotechnology?

Ya you are eligible.improve your aptitude,attitude and skills. You get a seat in placements.
24th June 2011, 02:41 AM
sachin6

Default Re: Can I get a good placement after scoring 59% in B.Tech Biotechnology?

Ya your chances are good to get placements. Improve your aptitude,attitude, group discussion, communication skills,hr and technical. Your course have more job opporunities.
29th June 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.i have completed my 2 exams from cbse board..i am intrested in pursuing bio tech but i dont know about the future of this course..will there be placements for biotech if so where and how much will be salaries..pls inform me sir..
7th July 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Hey! i just want to confirm whether after scoring 56% in PCB , i need to worry about my placement
kindly reply sir
20th September 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,...I have got a PGCET 2012 rank of 3800 in EC and i belongs to 2B category....can u suggest some good colleges for me???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?