14th October 2011, 09:20 PM
soumyarath

Can I get a job after my MSc? What are the companies recruiting microbiologist?

hi! I am continuing my m.sc in microbiology,i want to know that how can i get job after my m.sc .which are the companies recruiting microbiologist?

plz suggest me..

thank you....

Related Questions:
14th October 2011, 11:40 PM
Dharmesh Radadiya

Default Re: Can I get a job after my MSc? What are the companies recruiting microbiologist?

There are many companies which re command the persons who are M.sc in microbiology degree holders mostly biotechnology companies for examples sun pharmaceuticals limited which has biotechnology and cell culture department.
They preffered u for job and u can also apply in research centers in bioanalytical department it does not required any specialization.
There are so many research centers in india which are mentioned below
1.Ranbaxy pharma
2.Lupin ltd
3.Sun pharma
4.Zudus Cadila healthcare
5.Lambda therapeutics
etc

Thanks.
17th October 2011, 10:49 PM
soumyarath

Default Re: Can I get a job after my MSc? What are the companies recruiting microbiologist?

thank you sir,But how the company recruiting?what are the procedure of selection?
18th October 2011, 12:24 AM
Dharmesh Radadiya

It is depend upon the policy of the particular organization for selection most of companies first of take written test then those who passed that exam they are select for the next interview.
Then it handover to HOD of particular department and then after HR devision for salary disccussion .
12th July 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the particular topic asked most commonly in interviews??
15th July 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

what is better m.sc. microbiology or m.sc. biochemistry
10th September 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

wat can i do after m.sc microbiology ad wat kind of jobs may i get??
18th August 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I have two years of gap after completion of msc-chemistry, can I get the job in pharma industry as a fresher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?