2nd March 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in core or engineering field after passing diploma in E&TC Engineering with 6.50 CGPA

Sir, i have passed Dip. in E&T Engg. with CGPA 6.50 from IETE.so can i get job in core or Engg. field now a days ? or pls suggest me what can i do for my better career?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job scopes in Mechanical Engineering field and with 8.2 CGPA score?
  2. How to get job in Core Industries if completed B.E. 3 years back?
  3. How to get a job in government field after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get a job in core field? I have done my M.A bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering
  5. Can I expect a core job after scoring 7.56 CGPA?
  6. How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  7. Job opportunities in core field for M.E. Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  8. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How to get a job in diploma engineering college as a lecturer? I have completed B.E in production engineering with 8.54 CGPA
  10. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  11. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
  12. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do B.Tech or M.Tech from any distance university without having Maths in +2?
  14. List of Core Companies in the field of Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. Can I get a teaching job after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Which Mechanical core company is best suitable for me being a candidate having secured a CGPA of 8.09?
  17. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  18. How to get a job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
27th June 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in core or engineering field after passing diploma in E&TC Engineering with 6.50 CGPA

sir,
please tell me ,,,,,,,
what kind of jobs can i get after completing my diploma inj civil or mechanical engineering...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?