26th February 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?

hi.,
i am doing my final year BE in the filed of Electronics and communication Engineering. Can you suggest what are the core company available in my field both in private and government sector.and also i need what are basic requirement to get job in core company.

Related Questions:
26th February 2012, 10:41 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?

Soon after the completion of BE in ECE, you will have good kind of job opportunities in various core companies for ECE both in public sector and private sector. But the number of job opportunities are less.

So, it is better to get job through campus placements. Otherwise, high level of competition is there in outside market.

Here are some of the core companies for the candidates of ECE.

-BSNL
http://www.bsnl.co.in/
-IBM
http://www.ibm.com/in/en/
-Siemens
http://www.siemens.com/entry/cc/en/
-Idea Cellular Ltd.
http://www.ideacellular.com/wps/portal
-Samsung
http://www.samsung.com/in/#memory-storage-home
-Tata Communications
http://www.tatacommunications.com/
-Dell
http://www.dell.com/
-Lenovo
http://www.lenovo.com/in/en/
-BHEL
-HPCL
-ONGC etc.

If you possess the Career 60 criteria, it is enough for you to get into these companies.

Track the official websites for these companies regularly and know the job opportunities for Freshers and apply as and when there are jobs for freshers in these companies.

Referal walkins and Interviews will also be conducted by these companies. So, maintain good network of people who work in these companies and be in touch with them to know the updated information regarding jobs in these companies.
26th February 2012, 01:48 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?

Hi dear..........
The list of core companies are as follows........

This are all the core companies which you can apply as ECE students ,.

Good luck...........
4th May 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i m an ece 3rd yr student and my cgpa is 6.8. what are the opportunities for job in core companies both in private and gov. sector (plz suggest me some). should i prepare for gate or for off-campus exams. also if i prepare for off-campus exams what are the subjects that i should cover properly?
6th May 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I am an ECE student.. going to finish my second year.. i had attended only 1 paper presentation..i have not yet done any mini projects... till now i m scoring 8.0 percentage.. i want to get placed in core company.. so can you suggest me what are the activites i have to do from now to get placed in a core company...
20th May 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

hai i am an first year ece student .i want to know what are all the projects related to my field? that project should help for me to get into my field core companies .plese guide me.i hope you will guide me in a right way.
23rd May 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

what are core companies in eee
27th May 2012, 01:44 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

List of government jobs for Electronics Engineering students

BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)

ISRO(Indian space research organisation)

DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)

ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)

AAI(Airport authority of India)

RRB(Railway recruitment board)

IES, IAS, Cabinate Secretary etc by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission ).

Defence jobs like Indian Airforce. Indian Army, Indian Navy.

List of Private Companies for Electronics and Communication students

RELIANCE

NOKIA

TATA

Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd

LG

WIPRO

VODAPHONE

SPICE

VIEDOCON

SAMSUNG

Infosys

TCS

good luck . . ..
3rd June 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m getting 58% in final year of ECE. can i get jot in core electronics company?
10th June 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

i m in 3rd yr ece nw........i have to place in IT or core companies....then i have to knw wht are the requirements we needed to place in a good company? and hw many minimum percentage did we needed for it?
19th June 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the required cgpa for a good job ???
19th June 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm finished 3rd year student. How to prepare basics from pass 3year.
11th July 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Iam final year ECE student. I did not attend any paper presentation and symposiums till now.it is must to get a job?
15th July 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i m final year student in ece. can i get job with 65% ?
wat is the %age need company fr job?
15th July 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

HI ! iam doing my 2nd year in ECE ... since there is no campus placement in my college..i need to face high competition outside... so can you please suggest what extra qualifications i need to get placed in a core company????
18th July 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

which core company in chennai is good to do internship programme for ECEstudent?
19th July 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there necessory that i hav to do any spesific course to do job in mnc??? I am an EC ENGINEER
20th July 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to start a new electronic company please tell what is the eligle and how to start.........my 10 marks is 46 and 12 is 56 and be is 66 so I am looking for this
20th July 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

how much salary offered by core companies per month
21st July 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I am ETC student of IET DAVV Collz, i want to know basic requirment to get job in foreiner compay.
21st July 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can a ECE engineer appear for IAS examinations?
23rd July 2012, 04:01 PM
Kaushal singh rajput

Hii frnd u should not much worry about that. First u need to improve ur cgpa along with ur technical knowledge n ur communication skill also should be awesome. . So just keep going. All d best
11th August 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Greetings to you sir, I am first year ECE Student.. Guid me to select books for GATE examination.. And the list of core companies. Please mail the above details sir. E-MAIl: [email protected] thank you..
19th August 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Im a B.Tech IIIyr student i want to do intership so can i apply it now or during vacation please tell the procedure for applyning
and last date for apply. reply to [email protected]
9th September 2012, 04:02 PM
smsureshma
Member+

hi friend

There are so many option for the Students
belong from the ECE streams.If you want to
go fo the Higher studies then You can also go
for this.You can go for Either M.tech or
Mba.If you are interested in the Higher
studies then It is the Good option for you to
opt any one course between them.Both the
courses are best with having good scope in its
own position.If you want to go for the Job
sector then I am listing below some of the
Name of companies where you can search
fo it.
The list of Core companies for ECE students
are as follow:-
Infosys.
Wipro.
Syntel.
Google.
Yahoo.
Microsoft.
HSBC.
Dell.
Deloitte.
Value Labs.
Broadridge.
Verizon.
Oracle.
Prokarm.
Bharti Airtel.
Reliance Communications.
Vodafone Essar.
Idea Cellular.
Aircel India.
Airtel.
Tata Docomo.

best of luck.
1st October 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

hi...
I am chandan branch ECE . it seems that my college BIRT Bhopal is not a good institute. So many important companies do no come here.
So, after doing BE what should I have to do for a GOOD JOB or for the selection in a good company?
1st October 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

wat is required to get a good job in core companies?
27th December 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

please give me a list of telecom companies in hyd.....
27th December 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

please give me a list of telecom companies in hyd.....
27th December 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the related to EEE corse?
27th December 2012, 09:19 PM
kiruthika m.m

Core Company`s in INDIA for ECE Graduates:-

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Reliance Communication Ltd.
Cisco System India Pvt Ltd.
Bharat Electronics Ltd.
HCL Infosystems Ltd.
IBM India Pvt Ltd.
LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd.
Lenovo India
28th December 2012, 02:52 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.,
i am doing my final year BE in the filed of Electronics and communication Engineering. Can you suggest what are the core company available in my field both in private and government sector.and also i need what are basic requirement to get job in core company.

list of top companies

Siemens

Idea Cellular Ltd.

Samsung

Tata Communications

Dell

BSNL

IBM

Lenovo

8th January 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask one question if i sent my resume to all the telecom and core companies of ece then may i can get the job .
15th January 2013, 09:29 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE

17th February 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

can you list out all core companies in india?
20th February 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

iam a ece student,what should i do to get placed in campus interviews??????
26th February 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I am ece student , i having 67% can i get a any core company? how to apply& prepare for core interviews? how o got information about interviews? i am interested to work in delhi
,s their any core company in delhi?
11th March 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

lm mcm
Quote:
hi.,
11th March 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hi i am an ece student of third year i jus want to know wat foreign language to be read to get extra qualification?
19th March 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

hello..... i hv studied in ece 3rd year ...i will hv placed in core companies so which books subjects prepared
..sir plz send yr suggestions to me... [email protected]
6th May 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hi im doing my BE ECE and i want to get into isro please guide me and suggest me how to follow isro?
8th June 2013, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

i am completed ece. my question is how to apply and get a job in core companies
26th June 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

i am completed ECE in 2012 batch passed out.past 6 months i have worked in mechanical related field..now what i should do enter into my field?
9th July 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am an B.E student of ECE branch 6th sem. I have 72% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% in all the semesters. Will I be able to get a job with these marks?
17th July 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I am doning final year ECE,how to prepare for the placement that is written exams?
23rd July 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my B.E final year with CGPA 7.568 in 2010 batch for anna university affiliated college. what are the basic things in my carrieer. My placement training will going on. So what will my side point of view.
1st October 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I am dng my B.E second year ,i am in the need of knowing the oppurtunties in the core company of a ECE student.What are the things i have to do to get a job?....
i have not present any paper even now,What can i do now??give me the suggestions?????????
18th December 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

hi... i m doing BE second year field in ece... may i know wt r the gud core companies are available in both private & gvt?????? and also may i know how prepare gate exam?
24th December 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Can a ECE engineer appear for IAS examinations?
Yes any graduate can apply fr IAS exam....start ur preparation frm nw...aal d bst...
6th January 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for an interview reg core companies??For that what we have to concentrate and focus more???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?