15th December 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in Germany after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?

can i get a job in germany after completing B.Sc Zoology

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  2. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  3. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  4. Can I get a job after completion of BSc Zoology of Kerala University
  5. How can I become doctor after completion of my BSc in Zoology
  6. How may I get student visa of Germany? I've completed M.Sc(zoology)
  7. What are the job oriented courses after BSc Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job after completing BSc in Zoology?
  9. Can i get a job after completion of BSc Zoology of Kerala University? What are the PG courses for it?
  10. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  11. What is the best way to get government job after completing BSc in Zoology
  12. How can I do my M.Sc through correspondence in Germany? I've completed my graduation in Zoology(Hons) with 61% marks
  13. Which course is best to be preferred after B.Sc. Zoology? -- [New]
  14. Which course can I do after graduation in BSc zoology
  15. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  16. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in Zoology Honors?
  18. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
7th July 2017, 07:11 PM
akaygagat

Default Re: Can I get Job in Germany after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?

Yes you can get a job in Germany after your b.sc in geology.
But it would be better to go for masters in the same field from Germany and then you can get a job easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?