27th July 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?

sir, im sai krishna completed my b.tech in the branch of mechanical with an aggregate of 74%. now i want to do my M.S. in germany.please tell me the job oppurtunities in germany in our core sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  2. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  3. What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?
  4. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  5. What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE?
  6. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  7. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. List of top universities for M.S(automotive) in Germany? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  10. How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  12. Can I get a job in Germany?
  13. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  15. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  16. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  18. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
29th June 2015, 08:50 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?

You made a good decision, because Germany is mainly known for many top Automobile industries like Audi, BMW, Opel, Porsche, etc. So, as a Mechanical Engineer, you will have many job opportunities in Germany. If you can study well, it is not a big deal, to get a job in Germany. So, try to work hard and German language to increase your job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?