23rd September 2021, 11:59 PM
Mohd sameer ansar

Can I get a job having a combination of B.Com computers and Java course?

I do MPC in intermediate and now I want to do b.com computers for degree to get job for software developer and now I'm doing java Crouse with this can I get job or not in our country and abroad ?

3rd December 2021, 09:16 AM
Aorta

Default Re: Can I get a job having a combination of B.Com computers and Java course?

B come in computer is a 3 year bachelor program that can be done after 12 standard and the future opportunity in this is great you can go for software engineer, programming and many more
As you are studying and practicing a new skill you will be able to get your desired job and learning new computer language will increase your chances of hiring, there is a great demand of the following in India and abroad
29th January 2022, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job having a combination of B.Com computers and Java course?

I completed b.com graduation and then I want to shift IT field now. I choose to do Java .if i completed Java then I got a job?
From big companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?