26th January 2022, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I write Agriculture paper in Hindi medium?

Sir , i take medium English in class 12 Bihar board, Sir can i write agriculture paper in Hindi accept all paper in English

27th January 2022, 02:36 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Agriculture paper in Hindi medium?

Yes you can write your optional paper in Hindi and can write the rest of the papers in Hindi or in any other permissible language. After clearing prelims, there you have to choose the medium of language to write your mains,either Hindi or English.

27th January 2022, 03:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

One can write their optional paper in english and can write rest of the papers in hindi or in any permissible language.
They have the choice of both english and hindi.
In Whatever language you feel comfortable you can opt so.

29th January 2022, 07:00 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

The answer to your question is no. You are unable to change medium of subject as of now. Once school register your admission in relevant board, no amendments will be allowed once submitted. So here, I suggest you to focus on the subject and try to clear it in first time

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?