25th October 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in ISRO with BE in Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, currently I am in BE. I have taken Mechanical trade. I am interested in getting job in ISRO. Now how can I get job in ISRO? What are the related courses which can help me to get this job?

24th November 2019, 12:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in ISRO with BE in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, Mechanical Engineering graduates are eligible for getting job in ISRO.

You can get job in ISRO through GATE exam or by ISRO entrance exam.

Few weeks back ISRO released application forms for the recruitment of Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Mechanical) post for 135 vacancies.

Eligibility for those posts were:
  • B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical with 65% or equivalent (or CGPA 6.84/10)
  • Age limit: Maximum - 35 years

Last date to apply was 6 November 2019.

So, you can apply for ISRO entrance exam and GATE when you are in final year of your graduation or have completed it. There is no need to do any additional course for getting into ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?