30th July 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Which type of jobs can I get in ISRO having Mechanical Engineering certificate? Should I write GATE exam to get job in ISRO?

Hello sir, I have completed Mechanical Engineering from Muzzafarpur Engineering College and now I want to get a job in ISRO. Which types of job can I get in ISRO? Should I write GATE exam to get job in ISRO?

31st July 2016, 03:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which type of jobs can I get in ISRO having Mechanical Engineering certificate? Should I write GATE exam to get job in ISRO?

In ISRO, you get the technical jobs as the Technical Officers.

ISRO doesn't take the candidates through the GATE but conducts their own recruitment test whose notification is released in the month of March- April.

There are two stages of the exam i.e. Written Test and the interview.

A candidate has to clear both the phases to get the job.
31st July 2016, 05:07 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Which type of jobs can I get in ISRO having Mechanical Engineering certificate? Should I write GATE exam to get job in ISRO?

If you want to join in ISRO, you have to apply for the post like Junior Scientist post whenever they give notifications. GATE Exam is not the one you can join ISRO but you can work for DRDO, BARC etc.
12th November 2021, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What type of exam I need to write to work in ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?