10th July 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get jobs after BE and after qualifying the GATE examination?

Suppose in BE before 3 years I will not get a good marks only get poor marks but in final year I will get a good marks and in GATE exam I will also get a good marks then PSU company will recruit me for jobs or not? Also, I don't want to study M.Tech. So, after GATE exam PSU company recruit me for jobs or not?

15th July 2019, 12:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get jobs after BE and after qualifying the GATE examination?

1. GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

It is the entrance examination for admission in Master of Technology course. Top GATE rankers are shortlisted for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings.

2. You have secure minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree aggregate to become eligible for PSU jobs.
15th July 2019, 02:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get jobs after BE and after qualifying the GATE examination?

Yes, you can get good jobs after qualifying GATE exam. Because, most of the reputed recruiters like PSUs recruit candidates on the basis of GATE scores.

So, if your GATE score is good enough, then you just have to crack interview of that particular PSU or any other organization.

In addition, you must have at least 60% marks in graduation to be eligible for that organization or PSU.

Otherwise, if your marks in graduation are really poor (less than 60%), then you may not apply for PSUs recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?