17th April 2023, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i get lateral admission 2023 in b.pharmacy at BFUHS if my diploma percentile is 77.7?

Can i get lateral admission 2023 in b.pharmacy at BFUHS if my diploma percentile is 77.7?

25th April 2023, 10:48 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i get lateral admission 2023 in b.pharmacy at BFUHS if my diploma percentile is 77.7?

Lateral admission into B.Pharmacy programs typically requires a diploma in pharmacy (D.Pharm) or a related field. Admission requirements and eligibility criteria for lateral admission can vary from one institution to another, and may depend on factors such as the availability of seats, the number of applicants, and the admission policies of the institution.

To determine whether you are eligible for lateral admission into the B.Pharmacy program at BFUHS, you would need to check the institution's admission requirements and policies, including the minimum percentile or marks required for admission. You may also need to check the availability of seats and the admission process and deadlines.

I suggest you check the BFUHS website or contact the institution's admission office directly for specific information regarding the admission process, eligibility criteria, and required percentile or marks for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?