9th March 2023, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I get my graduation certificate and from where?

I have completed my 1st year regular then I switched to private 2nd and 3rd year so how can I get my graduation certificate and from where?

25th April 2023, 11:54 PM
Kia2023

Default Re: How can I get my graduation certificate and from where?

You can get your graduation completion certificate from your college/university where you completed your graduation from. It doesn't matter if you were enrolled in private or regular course, you need to visit your college/university in order to collect your Certificate.

Please note the Certificate is made available to students after around 6 months of declaration of results. (Some universities give option to download it online too.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?