25th January 2012, 12:34 AM
skmv

Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.E from Vinayaka Mission University

i finish my BE from vinayaka missiom university,salem,tamilnadu. can i get ME/M Tech admission from anna university. i eligible or not

25th January 2012, 10:42 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.E from Vinayaka Mission University

Hi,

You are eligible for ME/M.Tech course in anna university but for getting seat in anna university you have to attend TANCET examination that is TamilNaduCommonEnteranceTest . this test is compulsory for the persons who are intrested to join ME/M.Tech in annauniversity colleges or in anna university.

the notification about TANCET will be published at the end of march this year and the exams will be conducted at MAY.

on the basis of the TANCET marks you have to apply for the colleges and seats will be alloted in the counselling.

good luck
25th January 2012, 01:56 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.E from Vinayaka Mission University

Dear pal,
yes you can apply for masters degree in engineering provided you have obtained your bachelor degree in engineering.
Aspirants are admitted into the course by anna university based on their gate or on tancet score. Both the exam are held every year. Tancet is particularly for the admission of aspirants to the colleges under anna university whereas gate is a national level exam and you can make use of it for getting jobs in public sector units too. Moreover gate score is valid for a duration of two years but it is not the case with tancet. Gate completed graduates are given stipend during their degree course which will support their finance.
28th January 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

can i pursue my mtech and mba simultaneously.. one course as distance education and the other full time. is that possible?
i am a student of final year
28th January 2012, 01:41 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear
After complete your BE/B.Tech then you are eligible for admission in Anna university

There is no problem but you follow some rules like:-

Fee Structures:-

18th March 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for mtech in anna university with gate score???
28th March 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I got scored in GATE 2012. Can i get admission for M.E in anna university, guindy? And how to apply for M.E?
12th April 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

When do ME admission through GATE score for Tamil Nadu students will start.
19th April 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
My score is 22 marks in Gate 2012 II paper.I have applied in OBC category.The qualifying mark is 22.5.is there any possibility to get a M.E/M.Tech seat in Tamilnadu colleges?if yes means pls guide me how to apply for the counselling?kindly reply me at the earliest?
29th April 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

my score is 33.6 in GATE and will i get seat in anna university, chennai...pls do reply me...
29th April 2012, 08:56 PM
bunty00

hy,

Applications are invited for Admissions to M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes offered in the

University Departments of Anna University, Chennai Anna University of Technology Chennai, Anna University of Technology Coimbatore, Anna University of Technology Madurai, Anna University of Technology Tiruchirappalli, Anna University of Technology Tirunelveli, Government, Government Aided institutions, and seats surrendered by the Self Financing Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu for the academic year 2011-12 through single window (TANCA 2011) counselling.

Eligibility
Candidates who have passed all the subjects in the recognized qualifying degree with a minimum of 50 % marks for General category and 45 % marks for reserved categories, BC / BCM / MBC & DNC / SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu, in the qualifying examination

i. with TANCET 2011 score (or)

ii. with valid GATE score and qualifying marks prescribed for assistantship in the appropriate discipline of Engineering / Technology (or)

iii. with valid GATE score and qualifying marks prescribed for assistantship in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) papers along with TANCET 2011 score shall be considered for admission to M.E./M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. degree programmes.
9th May 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified for gate have marks 28. gate score 319.i have written tancet and scored mark 35 then what will hav to do furthur to get admission in mtech in tamil nadu with scolarship.
30th May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i am finish in BE Mechanical Engg(Manufacturing) from annamalai university chidambaram,tamilnadu.i got 24.64marks.gate score264. can i get ME PSG college in coimbatore.
31st August 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.tech from Yaswantrao chavan maharastra open university. what is the criteria?
11th July 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

can i attend 2013 anna university counselling for M.E using 2012 gate score?
10th August 2014, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

I would like to join ME instrumentation and control in vinayaka mission university...Please let me know is this a good university.is it valid through out india and abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?