31st August 2012, 06:29 PM
makoip

Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.Tech from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.tech from Yashwantrao chavan maharastra open univaersity (YCMOU). What is the criteria?

29th July 2015, 10:13 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.Tech from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

You can get admission in Anna university for the M.tech course for this you have to write the GATE Graduate aptitude test for engineering and after qualifying the written exam can apply for the Anna university through the online counselling.

>> If you will get the admission through Graduate aptitude test then you will be allotted a scholarship of the worth of about 8000 per month but if you will go through the external exam conducted by university you will not get any scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?